|The Wedding Dress|
Some helpful tips when buying a wedding dress:
* Good to begin with - choose the colour - white wedding or not?
* Browse through the many bridal magazines and keep clippings of dresses and outfits you like
* Get a little imput from the hubbie to be - just browse through the magazines and ask what he likes and what he thinks would suit you - you don't have to give anything away!
* If possible shop on a weekday when it isn't so busy and allowing the staff to give you more time.
* If you want to go for strapless - get a good strapless bra and make sure you feel comfortable in it without feeling you have to hitch the dress up every two minutes! Wear the dress for as long as you can in the shop and move around to see how comfortable the dress is when sitting, walking and even dancing!
* Keep an open mind and take someone with you whose judgement you trust.
Oh and if you are getting married next year and want to see bridal gowns being worn - come along to the Charity Fashion Show of the year at Careys Manor Hotel, where you can see bridal gowns from New Forest Brides, some fabulous ideas for bridesmaids from Dusk Till Dawn and gorgeous little girl's dresses from Joules. 9th October 6pm - 9pm sponsored by New Forest wedding photographers, Essential Images Photography.
For more information on the event and the charities we are supporting go to